She really is cute- I have a robe too- I actually haven't even put it on Ella yet- just Tyler when he was little- It is really cute but not very practical- at least for me- but it makes for really cute pictures:)
Can you get her to stop growing until I can see her. We are planning on coming to Utah in March. keep her tiny until then. Thanks :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
She really is cute- I have a robe too- I actually haven't even put it on Ella yet- just Tyler when he was little- It is really cute but not very practical- at least for me- but it makes for really cute pictures:)
Can you get her to stop growing until I can see her. We are planning on coming to Utah in March. keep her tiny until then. Thanks :)
Post a Comment