Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Brain Dump

The other night Fluke was talking in his sleep. His conversation was one side of a phone call. It was funny. "Yes. Yes. OK then. Thanks, bye."

My child is usually an angel but when I try to put her into her car seat she either goes stiff as a board and her butt disappears (and butts are important for car seats) or she spins her body like a tiny tornado. It makes it a pain to take her anywhere because I dread the fact that I will eventually be putting her into the car seat again.

I am super excited about the TV show Parenthood that is coming soon. I love the movie and watched the original TV version.

I enjoyed the movie Avatar. I expected to hate it. It helped that Fluke made jokes throughout the movie. Like when the main dude was jumping into some water and Fluke said, "Avatars can't swim!" It was funny.

Our entire family is once again sick with colds. Boo hiss cough cough.

I am typing this via a mobile blogger application with NO SPELL CHECK! Arg.

My dog is sleep-barking right now.

I was looking for a chair for Abby when I remembered the one we have from when I was her age. And it came with a table. She loves it and spends a lot of time coloring in it.

DSC01967

3 comments:

Laura said...

i'm jealous of that table. jane would love it. and then maybe she would stay in one place for more than three seconds...

Amy B said...

I shouldn't laugh when you tell about carseats - This too shall pass! but I think it happens to the best of us

marie eldredge said...

How cute is that pic of Abby coloring at her little table! Love it!