Getting tall. Check out that tummy too!

I never thought getting Abby to brush her teeth would be such a challenge. When I say challenge, I mean...holding our child down and forcing her to let us brush her teeth. It was AWFUL. This prize chart has been a life saver.

Each time the chart gets longer. She's up to 28 spots to earn a prize. So far she's earned a book and a puzzle and now she reminds us if we forget to brush her teeth. Now I just need to find a trick to make her less afraid of the potty.
No more tears. :)

How ridiculous is it that she lays down on the floor and we brush her teeth?

I never thought getting Abby to brush her teeth would be such a challenge. When I say challenge, I mean...holding our child down and forcing her to let us brush her teeth. It was AWFUL. This prize chart has been a life saver.

No more tears. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment