Sunday, October 11, 2009

September 12 x 12 (a month later)

I realized I didn't remember to do an August 12 x 12 BUT I did happen to post 12 photos on August 11th so that worked. I took my 12 last month but have been so busy and I have felt like there are so many other things that needed to be done before any blogging could happen. Here are 12 pictures from September 12, 2009. Remember, I am doing this so that I can look back and see where I was and what I was doing at that point in my life. (And how cute Abby was!)




I get this look a lot. Kind of an "oh no, you didn't!"



Tippy toes

Quite possibly my favorite picture ever.







Getting a kiss.

One of the last times Abby gave me a snuggle. She now likes to start her nap times with a giggle-fest that gives her the hiccups instead of a boring snuggle.

We watched the River Heights Apple Days parade. Abby was not impressed.

2 comments:

Amy B said...

I am to traditaional. I like the bow in the hair picture best. sweet smile and bows make little girls perfect

Kim G said...

My niece is the same age as Abby & I just want to freeze time. Such a cute age!