Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Few Weeks in Pictures

I keep intending to do more 12 x 12 entries but I can never remember what the date is and suddenly it is the 14th. So...we'll see if those are done for good.

In the meantime here are some recent pictures.

Abby went on a field trip with her day care. I love this picture because she just looks so ticked off and serious. Apparently once some crackers were passed around her mood improved.

This picture shows an extremely rare moment. She is actually sleeping. Abby usually JUMPS UP the minute you touch her door knob to enter her room.

This is one of the first times I have tried to do anything to Abby's hair. She HATES it so I feel really guilty and don't do it often. It takes a lot of yogurt bites to bribe her into letting me do her hair.

Here we are all dressed up and fancy on our way to church. She looks really tall in this picture.

Abby has about three teeth that seem to be coming in which means she is drooling a bit more than usual.

Abby loves books and lately when it gets really quiet, she can be found sitting with a book on her lap. I am always impressed because if the book is upside down she knows to turn it around. She has one book with a chicken standing on it's head that confuses her a bit but other than that she reads them right side up.
Another funny thing she did recently was she took the pieces from that jungle puzzle and carried them across the room and piled them up. Then she brought all of them back to the puzzle. She hasn't figured out how to put the pieces in so after I helped her put them in she picked the whole thing up and carried it around for awhile.

I've been fooling around with my mom's camera and I've figured out how to take continuous pictures. Here is a little slide show of Abby trying to carry a cup of water and a large bouncy ball. It does a good job of showing how wobbly her walking still is.

2 comments:

Amy said...

so I would like to put Ella's hair in piggies, but she has little of it that when she pulls them out 2 minutes after I put them in, there are 5 or 6 precious hairs in the elastic and I just cant do it. So love that thick curly hair, with or without elastics!

Sarah said...

Her hair is adorable. I love how it curls under around her neck. Sadie only recently started letting me do her hair on a regular basis.